This page provides a description of the projects that the NINET Lab is hosting or currently involved in located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Click on any of the links provided below to learn more about the different projects and how to enroll. Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you have any questions regarding participating in one of our research projects.
- Patient-oriented Randomized Pragmatic Feasibility Trial with rTMS in Depression and Anxiety (PORT Trial)
- Left vs. Right Non-Inferiority Trial (LeRNIT Trial):
- Clinical trials website: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04999553
- FIRM Trial: rTMS for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- 8x5 Trial: Accelerated rTMS for 1 week instead of 6 weeks
- MAST Trial: MST for Schizophrenia
- Neurocardiac Trial