This page provides a description of the projects that the NINET Lab is hosting or currently involved in located in Vancouver, British Columbia – Canada.
Click on any of the links provided below to learn more about the different projects and how to enroll. Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you have any questions regarding participating in one of our research projects.
- Treating Depression in Parkinson (Closed)
- Research Study in Effects of Yoga and Brain Stimulation (Completed)
- ASCERTAIN Depression Study (Participate Here!)
- TMS-fMRI Study (Participate Here!)
- Brain Stimulation for Primary Progressive Aphasia (No recruitment yet)
- CARTBIND Trial (Complete)
- A Randomized Double-blind Sham-controlled Trial of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) in Acute Bipolar-1 Depression (Participate Here!)
- Comparing Theta Burst Stimulation to Conventional rTMS to Treat Depression (Completed)
- CORRECT BD Brain Stimulation for Bipolar Depression (Participate Here!)
- CARS Project – A Study Investigating Seizure Adequacy
- Healthy Volunteers for Research Study on Depression (Recruitment Closed)
- Healthy Volunteers for TMS-fMRI Study (Participate Here!)